Click column header to sort
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Sr. Application Engineer to join the Data Services team, a highly skilled team utilizing the latest technologies. You will be utilizing technologies like Linux, NiFi, Salt, and other Network tools to manage and ingest data flows. You will also use data science and network security subject matter expertise to analyze and make actionable alerts from extremely large data sets. You will also be responsible for understanding the provisioning and configuring network devices. It is critical to have good communication and interpersonal skills to have the ability to work collaboratively with external groups and the software development team.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then look no further. Bridges is growing and we are looking to add to our talent acquisition team in support of our growth.
As a recruiter on our team you will apply your expertise in understanding requirements, hunting and attracting talent, applying outside of the box recruiting tactics, building relationships, and presenting qualified candidates for consideration to our hiring managers.
Your role will be to partner and collaborate with decision makers to understand job requirements, act as the subject matter expert, and provide best in class customer support when it comes to all things recruiting.
This position requires someone who is dedicated, organized, aggressive, and can produce in a high volume, fast paced environment. To be successful you must have a demonstrated track record of measurable effectiveness.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for fully cleared (TS/SCI Polygraph) technical, program/project management, systems & software engineering positions, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Lead the efforts to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies for both Prime and Subcontract portfolios
- Source and recruit top tier talent, not only to meet the hiring goals of immediate needs, but also proactively, in order to build candidate pipeline for upcoming and future growth demands.
- Understand and leverage various types of recruiting channels to include: social media, job boards, networking, events, etc.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking Master Schedulers that will engage with Project Managers to create resource loaded MS Project schedules. You will assist in statusing and keeping these schedules current, as well as doing integration of multiple project schedules into Integrated Master Schedules. Your background and experience will be used for establishing and allocating resource pools, aggregating separately maintained project schedules into a consolidated view that shows dependencies, and showing over/under allocation of staff between multiple separate tasks. We will have you provide hands-on development of layered schedules and plans that address how a project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to support our government customer performing software development in a Java/Maven/Git development environment.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Linux System Administrator to support our government customer. The team develops the Ingest engine for the customer's audit logs, the REST services to expose the alerts, the user interface to display the alerts, and the Pig analytics to determine what constitutes an alert. The Ingest engine performs the enriching, normalization, and correlating of the audit logs.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Cyber Hunt Specialist to will conduct Adversarial Pursuit activities to detect and respond to Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) and adversarial network activities that evade traditional computer network defense (CND) methods. Conduct Cyber Hunt/Vulnerability/Forensic analysis on hosts, networks, wireless, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and cloud data repositories.
- Develop big data analytics for Security Solutions and Analytics teams
- Document and develop adversarial Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTP)
- Enhance SCADA systems’ ability to detect intrusions
- Generate custom signatures and analytics for network and system boundary detection
- Pivot from one dataset to the next to evaluate the full context of the attacker’s digital footprints
- Monitor, mitigate, and hunt for rogue or malicious behaviors on special purposes devices
- Develop/deploy Honeypots and Honeytokens as intrusion indicators
- Perform host and network forensic analysis across the Enterprise for artifacts of adversarial activities
- Establish traffic and data flow baselines to identify anomalies
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Cross Domain Solutions Specialist to help design, deploy and maintain cross-domain solutions.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work with the development team within the Cross Domain Solutions space. The engineering team handles customer dataflow requirements and the security engineering and preparation of those requirements for the development team. You will also work with other teams within the organization to ensure that security requirements are taken into account throughout the lifecycle of a dataflow, and will assist with solving mission dataflow problems.
- Developing applications using object-oriented programming languages such as C++ and Java
- Implementing the design, and implementation of computer software
- Preparation of documentation, conducting program tests, and correcting program errors
- Working in a team environment
- Communication across team, organization, and customer environment
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Application Engineer to perform a variety of tasks in support of the Just In Time Tradecraft deployment team spanning program management, software development, tool integration, testing, documentation, and release management.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Python Developer to support our government customer. You will be responsible for providing the development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of various Python based ReST end points, microservices, and data model management capabilities utilizing Django and Flask frameworks to interact with data models such as mariaDB, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL and send data upon request, in JSON format, to UI front ends.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Configuration Manager that will be responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. You will work on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems, use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures, develop or modify CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. You will also implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
- Assist in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Understand basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Utilize configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
- Apply concepts and defme and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government Change Control Board (CCB)
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Tester Engineer to analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. You will support the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Text & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports, work with other test organizations to support T&E program integration and provide specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance areas.
- Conduct research into and apply knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities
- Plan and Execute Performance Analysis
- Review planned acquisition approaches to support T&E schedule alignment with decision maker needs for T&E support
- Analyze performance risk areas to focus T&E planning
- Specify, validate, and adapt Modeling and Simulation for T&E use
- Apply Statistical Analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates
- Select, develop, and use analysis tools
- Execute the evaluation plan on data collected by Testing Tasks
- Plan and Execute Performance Data Collection
- Plan program and event level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to sync T&E events with supported decision points
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Help Desk Specialist to serve as the initial point of contact, globally, for access to the Enterprise IT environment.
- Interact with IT users to resolve technical issues
- Respond to queries and complete service requests that originate by phone, web-based portals, email or other methods
- Read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Application Engineer (Frontend Development) to work with customer technical leads on all aspects of user-centered design including information architecture, task analysis, user flows, navigation, interaction design, and interactive wireframe prototypes.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Application Engineer to be an integral part of the team developing new applications and tool sets to help the customer to automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering processes and modernize the current environment to enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance day-to-day operations, and improve situational awareness.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking a Business Process Engineer to develop capabilities to shift from the current manual system security evaluation and authorization process to a new model that emphasizes automation, streamlined processes and approvals, continuous monitoring and assessment, and network data gathering across the entire life cycle of a project.
- Apply Process improvement and Engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects
- Assist the Government with the transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment project activities and objectives
- Perform activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and assessing performance management
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer
- Serves as key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an experienced Mid-level and Senior SIGINT Analysts to support the Department of Defense Analytics Modernization Effort.
- Extensive experience as a DNI analyst and will be experienced in using custom computer-based technologies, tools, and databases.
- Experience with the use of specific tools, troubleshooting analyst helpdesk calls, training analysts on custom tools, and supporting the resolution of trouble tickets either individually or with the support of engineers on the team.
- Develop computer system specifications that address business requirements/workflow and that fit with the program's system architecture standards.
- Establish and document system parameters and formats, ensure hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinate and/or modify system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Capable of revising existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to support the activities involved with maturing the IC-GovCloud user outreach tools.
- Performing end-to-end systems engineering of the software tools that support outreach activities for IC-GovCloud.
- Comfortable working with a dynamic systems engineering team that focuses on user feedback driven design, content management and messaging, service marketing, user support and information brokering.
- Experience performing product testing for usability and the process for improving software tools to maximize user experience.
- Experience in performing systems engineering in support of product teams using Agile development methods.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Application Engineer (UI Development) to support the Secure the Enterprise initiative, develop capabilities to shift from the current manual system security evaluation and authorization process to a new model that emphasizes automation, streamlined processes and approvals, continuous monitoring and assessment, and network data gathering across the entire life cycle of a project.
- Provide the development, testing, deploying, and sustainment of various web based capabilities utilizing Angular 6 or higher which will interact with ReST end points to make requests, receive formatted responses, and visualize, in various details, the data to UI front ends.
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking Junior Systems Administrator to support our government customer.