**Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required**
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidates are responsible for maintaining operational (Infrastructure-as-a-service) cloud systems and data flows; and, design and implement software products and systems that will efficiently and effectively process and manage BIG DATA.
Strong DevOps, Linux Systems Administration and Scripting experience required
SOFTWARE INTEGRATION ENGINEER IV shall have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least ten years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment. Or the individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least ten (10) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment. An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TTOs, may substitute as one year experience. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years experience.
• Linux system administration (RHEL/CENTOS) experience including software integration, service
management and basic operating system routines (storage, network, and configuration).
• RedHat SA experience (preferably 5+ years)
• Experience with an IDE like (e.g., Eclipse, lntelliJ, NetBeans, etc.) to promote rapid development and
• Experience with Maven
• Experience with Atlassin tool suite (e.g., Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.)
• Experience with Obj ect-oriented development using Java/C++ and testing with Jun it Test suite
• Experience with Linux shell scripting (e.g., Bourne, Pyt hon, et c.).
• Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies (e.g., daily stand ups, parking lots,
project -analysis and design, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Development with REST API
• Data parsing/transforming techniques used to manipulate JSON, XML, and CSV data formats
• Relational database knowledge (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience Key/Value repositories (e.g., Accumulo, Redis, etc.)
• Experience with HPC programming applications to include ZooKeeper, Kafka, Apache NiFi, Apache
Mesas, lnfiniBand interconnect, GPFS, and GPU/CUDA programming is desired.
• Zoo Keeper cluster configuration and deployment Experience with Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and
• Experienced with FOSS monitoring and metrics tool suites (e.g., Ganglia, Nagios, OpenTSDB, and
• Docker Container VM creation
Experience with analytical algorithm design/data science
With the passion to make an impact, BRIDGES solves national security vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance...and we have fun!
Culture matters every day at Bridges, and diversity/inclusion are rooted in our core values and beliefs. All employees are valued for their unique talents. Weaving together differing individual perspectives, traditions, and experiences, creates the rich, strong, and beautiful fabric that is our company. Hence, Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.