**Active TS/SCI w/ poly required**
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to senior ISSOs for implementing and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
• Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
• Assist with the CM for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
• Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation
• Maintain records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs, network switches, etc to include system upgrades
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
• Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
• Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
• Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
• Ten (10) years’ experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
• Experience in at least two (2) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Four years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• DoD 8570 compliance with IAM Level 1 or higher.
With the passion to make an impact, BRIDGES solves national security vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance...and we have fun!
Culture matters every day at Bridges, and diversity/inclusion are rooted in our core values and beliefs. All employees are valued for their unique talents. Weaving together differing individual perspectives, traditions, and experiences, creates the rich, strong, and beautiful fabric that is our company. Hence, Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.