**Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required**
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Systems Engineer will support the premier Network Security Boundary Solutions team, providing end-to-end Firewall Connectivity services to include the development, deployment, sustainment and decommissioning of connectivity based services as part of the next generation security technology. Network Security areas include: Firewall Services; Routers & Switches; Network Access Control; Network Protective Services, Authentication/Authorization Controls, Security Device Configuration Management, Line 2/3 Troubleshooting, 24/7/365 Call-in Support, CONUS/OCONUS Implementations.
• Seven (7) years’ experience as an SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• One (1) year’ demonstrated experience in Computer Network Operations Protection Level (PL) 3 high/high solutions utilizing Layer 2 to 7.
• Certification: IAT Level II; Security+
• One (1) year experience required in operating, managing, monitoring, and deploying network security devices and systems, using advanced knowledge of security networking devices such as: application, proxy, and packet based firewalls (i.e. McAfee Enterprise firewall appliances, Control Center Management appliances, IPSEC, SSL and SSH applications, Cisco Secure Access Control Servers (ACS), Cisco Security Manager (CSM), Cisco VPN and firewall devices, Web Proxy, Load balancer, and related software and hardware used in LAN/WAN networks).
• Strong experience required in one of the following technologies: DMVPN, Blue Coat products, ASA’s, HPNA, or general firewalls.
With the passion to make an impact, BRIDGES solves national security vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance...and we have fun!
Culture matters every day at Bridges, and diversity/inclusion are rooted in our core values and beliefs. All employees are valued for their unique talents. Weaving together differing individual perspectives, traditions, and experiences, creates the rich, strong, and beautiful fabric that is our company. Hence, Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.