Administers and monitors contract performance on government contracts in coordination with the contracts lead. Ensures effective administration of various types of Subcontract types which are fully compliant with corporate policies and procedures, and FAR guidelines, supports subcontract audits, and provides internal and external customer support. Prepares, negotiates and executes subcontracts including fixed-price, labor hour, time and material, cost reimbursable, as well as service and consultant agreements. Capable of providing cradle-to-grave subcontract support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with Lead to administer and monitor contract performance on government contracts
- Provides support for the negotiation and administration of agreements between the company/customers/subcontractors/vendors ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Develop, negotiate and administer T&M, Labor Hour, Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable/Award Fee type Subcontracts, Consultant and Service Agreements
- Prepare and Negotiate Non-disclosure and Teaming Agreements consistent with government client requirements in accordance with company, and FAR/DFAR procurement policies and procedures
- Lead subcontracting support element, coordinating pre-award subcontract proposal functions and make decisions regarding subcontract management approach, and coordinate the subcontract proposal process
- Create subcontract request for proposals in support of prime contract solicitations.
- Conduct a thorough review of prime solicitations ensuring the subcontract RFP contains all appropriate flow-downs and requirements
- Negotiate and administer modifications to existing subcontracts
- Perform price and cost analysis, resulting from negotiation of price/cost and price/cost-related terms and other subcontract or other agreement provisions
- Set-up and enter all Purchase Orders for subcontractors into the Deltek system
- Track cost target and maintain cost records for subcontract files
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
Qualified candidates for the Subcontracts Administrator position must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years subcontracts administration experience.
- Extensive experience in Federal Government contracting
- Basic understanding of contract/Purchase Order terms and conditions and detailed knowledge of the government contracting process including sole source and competitive procurements
- Strong knowledge and experience with managing T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursable/Award Fee and Fixed Price Contracts
- Strong knowledge of contract laws and regulations, and federal cost principles.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS)
- Strong negotiation, team-building and verbal/written communications skills.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of proper drafting, negotiation and use of contracts, subcontracts, P.O.’s teaming and other forms of agreements.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint preferred.
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally while having a lot of fun.
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability