**Must have TS/SCI w/FS Poly at time of application**
Performs services to enable all aspects of the network to include maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex internetwork issues.
1. As a Senior Network Security Professional you'll be responsible for the configuration, deployment, and management of our customer’s next generation firewall solution in a 24 X 7 shop. Additionally you'll assist in monitoring, configuration changes, and software updates while working alongside our team of cybersecurity experts.
2. Experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of McAfee version 7 & 8 Sidewinder Firewalls.
3. Experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls and VPN configuration.
4. Understand the operation of network protocols and Firewall packet and proxy filters.
5. Experience developing secure network designs.
6. Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity.
7. Experience evaluating and developing new security technology solutions.
8. Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a variety of security related network issues.
9. Experience with change control policy and procedures.
10. Ability to learn new Firewall technology and obtain new certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
11. Understanding of DOD information assurance policy and regulations.
Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Certifications: An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. CCNP, or equivalent, certification or higher required.
Both certifications are REQUIRED for this position.
Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco, Brocade, or Juniper devices is a plus.
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
With the passion to make an impact, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!