**Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance at time of application**
Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content using
1. Responsibilities Include:
2. ServiceNow CSS & User Interface (UI) Experience (Desired, but not mandatory)
3. Internet HTML, XML, JSON (Desired)
4. Converting user requirements into system requirements
5. Developing web application solutions using latest Agile techniques
6. Utilizing best practices for web development
7. Recommending system improvements
8. Providing thorough system documentation.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
With the passion to make an impact, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!