Title of Position: Systems Engineer IV
Description of Position:
The contractor shall provide for the insertion and removal of technology into the Capabilities Directorate’s Enterprise Architecture. The contractor shall coordinate all activities pertaining to the development documentation and maintenance of Technology Transition into and out of the MPO Enterprise Architecture. The contractor shall provide systems engineering services that evaluate and manage the current Technology Transition requirements and processes and propose changes necessary to enable MPO corporate decision making processes. The contractor shall be responsible for the documentation, evolution, maintenance and publication of the Technology Transition processes to include all Technology Transition activities. The contractor shall also be required
Education and Experience Required:
• 10 years of overall Systems Engineering experience
• 3 or more years of experience in the creation and refinement of corporate-level processes
• 3 or more years of experience in the development and implementation of requirements management processes and procedures
• 5 years of experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
• Recent experience in the transition and decommission of one or more legacy systems
Individual Capabilities Desired:
• 1 or more years of experience in writing and/or managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
• Experience as a software developer.
• Experience in producing and interpreting DoDAF artifacts.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing skills
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!