With the passion to make an impact, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Do you enjoy the challenge of going after new business and building relationships with potential and existing clients?
Well, Bridges is looking for you!
Bridges is excited to be expanding our commercial branch and is hiring an Account Manager to support the sales and growth of our IT security services and products. Our commercial customers include: health organizations, federal customers, IT firms, and non-profit organizations. This exciting position will allow you to develop sales plans, support business decisions through market research, build relationships with potential & existing clients, and be a primary driver for new business.
Bridges is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join our team and help expand our Commercial Solutions business.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for selling Bridges’ IT security services and solutions to the commercial clients. The Enterprise Account Manager will reach and exceed his or her quarterly sales goals by identifying potential customers and opportunities, soliciting new accounts; building customer relationships and providing technical information and explanations; delivering presentations via the web and in-person, preparing accurate quotes; providing accurate forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis and attending regional and occasionally national events. Presentation skills are essential to this position. Local travel is often required. Travel outside of the DC metro area is minimally required. Telework and flexible work schedule.
• Achieves quarterly sales quotas and growth targets set jointly by the Commercial Director and VP of Business Development
• Drive $1.5 – 2M in new annual revenue
• Identify and actively pursue prospects for accounts with a large potential
• Develop solution plan and scope in conjunction with customer
• Manages the onboarding of large accounts
• Maintains a high closing percentage on enterprise level accounts
• Ability to work with technical team members to refine project/solution scope, translate requirements into a proposal for the client, and manage process to deal close
• Minimum of 3-5 years direct work experience in technology services-based enterprise level sales (additional product experience is a plus)
• Maintains a keen understanding of the cyber security needs of large enterprises across a variety of industry verticals and experienced in conducting market research
• Strong ability to understand customer issues and translate them to solutions
• Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline and convert prospects to closed revenue while maintaining established sales quotas and growth targets
• Excels in competitive selling skills and has a track record of account growth over time
• Professional demeanor & excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Personable, engaging, and excellent at building and maintaining relationships with potential clients
• Self-motivated and works well independently, if necessary
• Experience with SalesForce or a comparable CRM tool
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability