With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
You will become not just part of a team but part of a family with celebrations together for the holidays, birthdays, St. Patrick’s Day, a summer picnic with your family, and more. Join us to run for AFCEA Scholarships, to golf for the Wounded Warrior Project, to honor our fallen U.S. veterans in Wreaths Across America, or to help a cause in your heart. Be inspired by talented people who work with you and by on-the-job learning, conferences, and funding for continued education.
Show us that you are the growth partner we need by defining priorities you can already see or including examples from your prior experience in your application. We look forward to your innovative ideas and superb support.
Are you curious, innovative, happy in a fast-paced environment, confident in standing up for what’s right, a person of integrity, someone who values a diverse perspectives, and committed to making a positive impact in the world? You’ll love Bridges!
Bridges is seeking a positive and well-organized professional to expand our Marketing and Business Development Departments. You’ll help drive breakthrough solutions and growth by:
1. Developing brand experiences that consistently delight our employees, recruits, and customers, so we develop an ever growing list of raving fans who view BRIDGES as the company of choice for innovation and positive impact.
2. Handling a myriad of administrative functions supporting the Business Development/Sales Team that has customers in both the federal and commercial marketplace.
3. Ensuring that BRIDGES has successful integrated marketing to win business and increase revenue from the intelligence community and commercial sectors.
4. Knowledge of administrative practices and procedures and an ability to analyze and recommend solutions to various administrative functions. Ability to apply fact-finding techniques to research and gather information and to prepare documents for various meetings and presentations (both formal and informal).
5. Actively participating and supporting capture and proposal efforts.
2 years of relevant experience
Shows integrity, respect for others, initiative, a continual improvement outlook, and commitment; well versed in technology for CRM, information analysis, reporting, and understanding the customer; adept in graphic design, animation, film/video production, and web editing; excellent writer and communicator; proficient in SalesForce, automated marketing, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and graphic design programs.
Well organized, disciplined and able to multi-task in order to manage several on-going projects.
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability