With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
BRIDGES is seeking an ISSO II to support our prime NSIS contract. Duties will include:
• Implement/enforce IS security policies, standards, and methodologies.
• Assist in evaluation of security solutions.
• Assist with Configuration Management for IS security SW, HW, and firmware.
• Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation.
• Maintain records, to include system updates.
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
• Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce info systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
• Maintain operational security posture for an IS/program.
• Maintain appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program or enclave.
• Develop/maintain C&A documentation.
• Develop/update system security plan and other IA documentation.
• Provide CM for security-relevant IS SW, HW, and firmware.
• Assist with management of security aspects of IS and perform day-to-day security operations.
• Develop system security policy and ensure compliance.
• Administer user identification and authentication mechanism of IS.
• Plan/coordinate IT security programs and policies.
• Manage/control and assess impact of changes to security systems.
• Obtain C&A for info systems.
• Provide support for program, organization, system, or enclave IA program.
• Serve as Approval Authority for ISs.
• Experience with Firewalls preferred
Education and Experience Required:
• Ten (10) years as an ISSO on programs of similar scope, type, and complexity.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher is required (CAP, GISF, GSLC, or Security+)
• Experience in at least two (2) of the following AREAS:
o Knowledge of current security tools, HW/SW security implementation
o Communication Protocols
o Encryption techniques/tools
• Three (3) years demonstrated experience in Computer Network Operations, Protection Level (PL) 3 high/high solutions utilizing Layer 2 to Layer 7
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly