With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Title of Position: Application Engineer III/IV(PIG SME)
Description of Position:
The Cyber Hunt Specialist will conduct Cyber Hunt activities to detect and respond to advanced persistent threats and adversarial network activities that evade traditional computer network defense (CND) methods. Conduct Cyber Hunt/Vulnerability Analysis on hosts, networks, wireless, Linux SCADA systems and emails in the cloud.
• Devise Hunt analytic ideas for Security Solutions and Analytics teams
• Document and develop analytics to be more Tier-1 friendly
• Enhance SCADA systems’ ability to detect intrusions
• Generate custom signatures and analytics for network and system boundary detection
• Pivot from one dataset to the next to evaluate the full context of the attacker’s digital footprints
• Monitor, mitigate, and hunt for rogue or malicious behaviors on special purposes devices
• Develop Honeypots and Honeytokens as intrusion indicators
• Perform host and network forensic searches across the Enterprise for artifacts of adversarial activities
• Establish traffic and data flow baselines to identify anomalies
Education and Experience:
• Pig analytics subject matter expert (SME)
• Extensive background in analytics
• Adversarial experience (Red Team, Computer Network Operations, TAO, SCADA) highly desired)
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly