With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Title of Position: Queue Manager
Description of Position:
NSIS is looking for a queue manager to help manage the day-to-day sustainment ticket workload. Duties will include:
• monitoring ticket queues and working with the project manager to assign tickets
• monitors tickets to ensure they are completed within required timelines
• coordinates with external organizations for tickets that cross organizational boundaries
• reviewing tickets to ensure they have enough information for the sustainment team to be able to complete them and working with the customer, if needed, to get additional information
• monitoring our Network Node Manager (NNM) pages for equipment that is down
• responds to requests for metrics related to ticket queues and ticket completion
Education and Experience Required:
• Basic system administration skills in order to be able to complete basic troubleshooting tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
• Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Certification: IAT Level II; Security+
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly