With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Title of Position: Sr. Linux Test Engineer
Description of Position:
- Performs technical planning, requirement analysis and verification, system integration, test, verification and validation, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for enterprise-wide boundary services and systems.
- Supports the Government with the logical and systematic translation of customer or product requirements into integrated systems solutions
- Supports the Government with ensuring that the test design and documentation are accurate and test conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results
- Will test effectiveness of security policy for cross domain data flows. Extensive use of Linux is required. Interfaces with JAVA Developers, Security Engineers, and Linux SA/Data Flow Managers
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have strong experience with automated test tools/software
- Basic Linux Admin Skills
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly