With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Title of Position: Helpdesk Specialist II
Description of Position:
Serves as the initial point of contact, globally, for access to the Enterprise IT environment. Interacts with IT users to resolve technical issues; responds to queries and completes service requests that originate by phone, web-based portals, email or other methods. Reads, writes, and implements standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
• Excellent customer service
• Rapidly process tickets
• Detail oriented
• Microsoft offices skills (2 plus years)
• Proficient in Troubleshooting issues
• Knowledge and experience with commercial VTC systems, Media over Internet Protocol technologies and network capabilities.
• Past experience with Tandberg Monitoring System (TMS), preferably TMS V.11, and Marconi Virtual presence System (ViPr).
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly