With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Title of Position: Systems Engineer IV
Description of Position:
As part of the Secure the Enterprise initiative develop capabilities to shift from the current manual system security evaluation and authorization process to a new model that emphasizes automation, streamlined processes and approvals, continuous monitoring and assessment, and network data gathering across the entire life cycle of a project.
The System Engineer will:
• Analyze functional business requirements, processes, and design specifications for IT activities
• Identify, resolve, and enhance problems and/or inefficiencies within existing systems
• Design implementation of new systems and participate in analysis, design, and development/construction of next generation IT systems
• Understand and balance customer’s IT needs with commercially available IT products’ realities to derive requirements and system specifications
Education and Experience Required:
• Security Configuration Guides (i.e. STIGs)
• NIST 800-53
• Risk Management Framework
• Continuous Monitoring
Data Scientist skillset – understand the data (structure, use for it, etc.) and provide details to others (i.e., developers)
• Data modeling
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly