With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Title of Position: Network Engineer III
Description of Position: The Systems Engineer will support the premier Network Security Boundary Solutions team, providing end-to-end Firewall Connectivity services to include the development, deployment, sustainment and decommissioning of connectivity based services as part of the next generation security technology. Network Security areas include: Firewall Services; Routers & Switches; Network Access Control; Network Protective Services, Authentication/Authorization Controls, Security Device Configuration Management, Line 2/3 Troubleshooting, 24/7/365 Call-in Support, CONUS/OCONUS Implementations.
Education and Experience Required:
• Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Four (4) years of additional networking experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• Five (5) years demonstrated experience with the following Network Tools: Whats Up Gold and Netflow.
• Three (3) years experience with DCID 6/3 and/or Intelligence Community Directive 503, “Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certifications and Accreditation” dated 15 September 2008.
• Three (3) years experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic.
• Three (3) years experience with component validation of security devices.
• Three (3) years experience configuring switches, routers, and firewalls.
• Certification: IAT Level II; Security+
• Strong experience required in one of the following technologies: DMVPN, Blue Coat products, ASA’s, HPNA, or general firewalls
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly