With the passion to make a difference, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Title of Position: Help Desk Manager III
Description of Position:
• Provides direction and mentoring to service desk team members, as well as complete service desk duties for a small 24x7x365 mission essential service desk
• Accountable to the Task Order Lead to be an expertise-based, mission-service-focused point of contact, across the globe, for the IT “hands-on-the keyboard” user into the IT environment.
• Interacts effectively, courteously, and directly with both IT user in order to resolve technical issues, and answer queries and requests for accounts that originate by telephone, web-based portals, e-mail or other methods. Also acts as the interface to the NSA mission-specific service IT user or infrastructure.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 years, or
• High School Diploma/GED and 9 years, or
• Associate’s Degree and 7 years, or
• Master’s Degree and 3 years, or
• Doctorate and 1 year
• All experience and education will be a technical field directly related to the labor category being proposed and all diplomas, GED certificates, and degrees will be from accredited institutions.
• 24x7x365 Mission Essential Tier-1 Help Desk to support the SHARKSEER program. High level responsibilities include customer service, health and status monitoring of the system, monitoring system logs, basic troubleshooting of network connectivity, resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, and creating and deleting Active Directory Accounts.
• This labor category requires PRIVAC
• Experience with VMWare Client in remotely administering systems required
• Experience with Windows Active Directory required
• Experience with LINUX Command Line Syntax required
• Experience with network infrastructure required
Experience Desired: Experience with Splunk desired
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly